GWB takes ABQ by storm!

The President stopped by today to talk about strengthening America's competitive advantage. The event took the form of a panel discussion, in which there wasn't much discussion. The other participants - our Board Chairman, some local success stories - each were allowed a couple of minutes to tell their story. What struck me was just how "regular" GWB is. It dawned on me that the SNL crowd really has him down. Mannerisms and all, which I'd apparently not really noticed in the few staged performances of his that I've seen. Impromptu - he's a bit of a bumbler. Tries to use humor constantly, often self-deprecating and at relatively inappropriate times.

I'm glad I got to see it, it was interesting to hear him say, "Nanotechnology" a half-dozen times. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a lumpy roux? Use a cheese grater.

A regular day

NO8DO