Time to go around the other way

Friday I will be heading out again this time time going around the world in the other direction. My goal - to regain that day I lost last time by crossing the International Date Line heading west. All joking aside, this one should be interesting. 100% in the "wrong" direction - east - except for the short hop from Albuquerque to LA at the start. Traveling this direction means a never ending pharmaceutical feast of No-Jet-Lag (TM) and Melatonin in hopes that I will be able to stay awake while tending to business.

After Dublin and Dalian, I'll be back home for two days and then off to Phoenix and Denver for the following week. April, well April will seem like a dream.

Here's the route -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a lumpy roux? Use a cheese grater.

A regular day

NO8DO