Barcelona Redux - photos only, no wisdom here.

We took more than 400 photographs on our trip to Spain and I’ve only shared a small sample in the previous blogs. So tonight I thought that I would post a few more covering some of the sights that caught my eye while roaming the streets. Below are some shots of the town, Cristobal Colon, Gaudi’s cathedral, carvings and gargoyles, My Lovely Wife leaning on a Roy Lichtenstein sculpture, Roman architectural details and couple of the apse and one of the many gilded chapels in the Cathedral of Barcelona. It’s a wonderful city for textures and details and I had a lot of fun finding and capturing them.


(click to enlarge)





























































..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a lumpy roux? Use a cheese grater.

A regular day

NO8DO