Blimps. Float past my window.......

I was planning on publishing a blog tomorrow, detailing some interesting little anecdotes from the past week but this was too good to pass up. We saw this guy tethered out in the swamps a couple of weeks ago and today it flew past our office. The Dalian International Beer Festival started last night and I suspect that's why it's here. I came home about 4:30 and walked out of the bedroom just in time to see it fly by my living room. A few minutes later it was on the other side of my place gliding by the dining room window. And then back around again. The pilot had a very strange way of going up and down, making me wonder if he was learning how to fly the thing.

The Chinese word for Blimp is Fēitǐng or 飞艇 which translates quite nicely as "flying ship".







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a lumpy roux? Use a cheese grater.

A regular day

NO8DO