The Hongqiao Coursers

Took these pictures a couple of days ago on an early morning walk. I'd seen the place coming home from the office and had not made the time to walk down there. So I went out one morning about 6 and stopped to enjoy the sculpture.

There were other bronzes along the way, some Giacometti figures and some traditional Chinese. But these really struck me, not only because of the indomitable spirit of this country, but because of our recent loss. I guess I like to think that one of these is our boy Bluey, free of his earthy bonds and running unhindered once again.

Capping the moment was a little old man who touched me on the arm and said, "Hello, Ni Hao" and then went on his way into the park.




















.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a lumpy roux? Use a cheese grater.

A regular day

NO8DO